We always welcome new hosts. If your agency is interested in co-hosting you will receive two free seats in each class presented. There are no contracts involved, we co-host with agencies on the honor system.
VMA handles all registrations, confirmations, billings, instructor's travel and class materials.
Hosting agencies assume the following responsibility for each class they co-host:
- We will provide you with an announcement via email for you to posting on state calendars, printing for distribution at meetings and emailing to area agencies. In our joint team effort, VMA will also send announcements via E-mail and FAX to area agencies.
- Meet and introduce the instructor/s the morning of the class
- Provide A/V equipment: Power Point Projector, Screen, Whiteboard and Flipchart.
- Provide a classroom style meeting room large enough to accommodate 25-35 participants.
- Supply coffee and donuts or bagels, or your choice of refreshments.
The benefits of hosting a VMA class are many:
- Your agency will receive two complimentary seats per class presented, or one complimentary
seat and a year’s subscription to VMA’s Training and Resource Center (TRC).
- Your travel costs are eliminated.
- Rescheduling of your officers is minimized.
- Your two complimentry participants will receive quality professional training as well as any additional
personnel you send from your agency at the given tuition rate.
Van Meter & Associates, Inc.
PO Box 21313, Columbus, Ohio 43221 1-800-331-8025 FAX 614-451-8905
www.vmanet.com & the
Training Resource Center (TRC) Membership with information on the
“Ask Doc Live”on the second Monday of every month