First-line Supervision 8-hours
Instructor: John Detchon
This course takes the position that the responsibility for quality-control enforcement in an organization depends on the loyalty and abilities of its first-line supervisors. Effective supervisors are those that know when to motivate, when to lead, when to discipline, when to be subordinate and when to just get out of the way.
Attendees will be taught:
- The legal and fiduciary responsibilities of a first-line supervisor.
- How to build a positive Supervisory-to-Subordinate relationship.
- How to use proven motivational, leadership and decision making principles that move subordinates in a desired direction.
- How to establish accountability with the difficult employee.
- Students will receive a model policy, class manual, handouts and certificate of training.
Class size is limited, please register early. Students will receive a model policy, class manual, handouts and certificate of training.
“JOHN IS A GOOD SPEAKER. THE CONTENT WAS WORTH TAKING THE TIME TO LEARN. I COULD SPEND A WEEK LISTENING AND ABSORBING HIS EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE” MI