We always welcome new hosts. If your agency is interested in co-hosting you will receive two free seats in each class presented or one complimentary seat and a year’s membership to VMA’s Training and Resources Center. There are no contracts involved, we co-host with agencies on the honor system. If you do not provide support, you risk the chance of losing your benefits.
VMA handles all registrations, confirmations, billings, instructor's travel and class materials
Hosting agencies assume the following responsibility for each class they co-host:
- We will provide you with an announcement via email for you to post on state calendars, printing for distribution at meetings and emailing to area agencies. In our joint team effort, VMA will also send announcements via E-mail and FAX to area agencies.
- Meet and introduce the instructor/s the morning of the class and set up the classroom!Provide A/V equipment: Power Point Projector, Screen, Whiteboard and Flipchart. Provide a classroom-style meeting room large enough to accommodate 25-35 participants.
The benefits of hosting a VMA class are many:
- Your agency will receive two complimentary seats per class presented, or one complimentary seat and a year’s subscription to VMA’s Training and Resource Center (TRC).
- Your travel costs are eliminated.
- Rescheduling of your officers is minimized.
- Your two complimentary participants will receive quality professional training as well as any additional personnel you send from your agency at the given tuition rate.
In addition, your agency’s image as a training leader will be enhanced with other departments both locally and state-wide. All VMA classes are available to be presented in-house at a reduced rate. We look forward to hearing from you by either calling 1- 800-331-8025 or Email [email protected]
Van Meter and Associates
P.O. Box 21313, Columbus, OH 43221
Office: 1-800-331-8025 FAX 614-451-8905
www.vmanet.com & the Training Resource Center (TRC) Membership with information