Quota-Free Police Productivity System 8-hours
Instructor: D.J. Van Meter Ph.D.
It is a fundamental principle of American labor relations that employees owe their employers a full day’s measuring and evaluating whether employees are living up to their responsibilities–without resorting to quotas. This course provides the necessary information and system required for employer and employees’ to fulfill their obligations to one another and the citizens they serve.
Topics of discussion:
- The Seven Labor Principles of Just Cause; Case law that supports management’s rights to discipline and terminate; Due process and pre-deprivation rights.
- Management’s rights to measure and evaluate work unit productivity without establishing quotas
- How to defend productivity standards from the “Quota” challenge
- How to develop job-specific work productivity rating scores
- How to calculate productivity rating scores
- How to ensure that employees are receiving notice when they fail to be productive employee.
Attendees will receive a certificate of training, a class manual and hard copies of model forms and policies to use as resources for implementing this program into their agencies.
” I LIKED THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN LAW ENFORCEMENT, ECONOMICS, AND STATISTICS WITHIN THE PROGRAM TAUGHT” MO